Monday 16 August 2021

My one hundred word story

 a wile a go we started a one hundred world story it was fun to make i did't finsh it yet i will finsh it soon we did to but the secoed is not relly done well here it is it's a detecive well enjoy the stoty     

There was a place called adime it was plase full of lots of lots of crime it was the place that mostly got robbed my name is sheerf Jons i was the only sheerf in this town and had a depede could offset Mills he was also my friend we are detectives and police officers most of the time we were solving crimes but one day we were walking to the mall to get some stuff from countdown and then we saw a robber trying to rob the store as sowne as we told him to put his hands.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Issa I really like how you added a lot of information of what you wrote in your one hundred word story.This post looks similar to one of my writings in my book,Maybe you could add a little picture to something it would describe you with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Issa, you have some good ideas for your writing. It would be easier to read if you used some full stops and commas. You may like to ask someone at home to help you with this during lockdown. I look forward to seeing more of your mahi (work).

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting story! Can you think of some places you could put full stops? Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Issa.
    My name s Kahvel and I'm in room 23. I really like your word story because it really makes sense. I really like how you didn't use the same words over and over like I do.
    Everything is great but I think you have some spelling errors so next time, probably check it. TBH everything else is awesome just like
    this story.!!!
    BYEEE!!!
    -KAHVEL-_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Issa
    I like how you made a 100 word story,I think it i very cool that I might try making one and post it on my blog.I have one question Do you have to work with partners?

    ReplyDelete