Tuesday 21 September 2021

how to make easy peanut butter cookies

hello everyone i did some baking with my auntie and my sister my uncle told me how to make peanut butter cookies there very good if I say so myself the recipe is so easy just add roughly half a cup of margarine three quarters of a cup of sugar and then half of cup of peanut butter and just stir it up till it is smooth and creamy and one and a quarter cups of flour and also add some egg and mix it in a cup and then pour the egg  inside to the boll  and then stirring and then add  some water and just keep stirring until it looks like some sort of dough and then shape them into a balls and then squished them with a fork and then put it in the oven 180 degrees Celsius about 15 to 20 minutes roughly you haft to leave it there for 15 mins so it all starts to be firm and thats all here is the video and when i did mine here is the link and the picture as well.


3 comments:

  1. Hi issa It's Miller from your class!
    Wow look's great we have made a similar recipe and Im drowling for your cookies🤤 thank's for sharing WoW home made a' blog ya' later! Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baking Issa - these look delicious! What feedback did you get from your family - did they give you a rating out of 10?
    Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Issa I'm Byesion from Rm 8! I think that your peanut butter cookies look jaw dropping. They have been baked to perfection. I wish I was there to try one. The recipe will definitely be noted to try one sunny day! They will be absolutely scrumptious. See ya next time. Bye

    ReplyDelete